08 February 2009

25 Random Things

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you!
  1. I'm 1.63m tall & i'm aiming for 1.65m
  2. My weight is 50kg
  3. I'm currently 17yrs old going 18
  4. I'm studying Information Technology in Nanyang Polytechnic
  5. I've highlighted my hair once so far
  6. I like hamsters becoz they are all veri cute
  7. My biggest wish for now is to see Jerry Yan
  8. I idolize Jerry Yan a lot becoz he is veri handsome & he is a gentleman
  9. I idolize JJ Lin too becoz he is cute & veri talented
  10. I hope my partner have the aspects of both de guys i mention above *dreaming*
  11. There are 6 people & 7 goldfish living in my hse @ Upp Aljunied
  12. I like the colour blue a lot
  13. I like to play basketball although i ain't good in it
  14. I like listening to chinese songs
  15. I like my small pillow the most on my bed
  16. I like to watch taiwanese, hong kong & korean dramas
  17. I like to eat noodles more than rice
  18. My favourite flavour is chocolate
  19. I've accidentally knocked my head on de edge of a wall & gotta duno how many stiches when i was 7yrs old
  20. The only fish that i like to eat is salmon, cooked not raw
  21. I dun like to depend on people
  22. I cherish almost of all my friends
  23. I wish to travel to Taiwan, Hong Kong, China & Korea
  24. My dream job is one which has a gd salary
  25. My dream hse is one with many pets
Anyone who is reading this now will have to do it as well!